Key features of the GSV solar water heater
- Two heat exchangers allow connection to different energy sources such as solar, oil, gas or solid fuel boilers.
- The GSV sanitary water heater has a separate connection for the correct circulation of hot water.
- The hot water is drawn off at the top of the heater. This makes use of the entire volume of heated water, including that which is not reached and remains unused at the lower extraction point.
- Specially prepared connection for fitting an electric heater.
- The double vacuum enamelling gives the GSV sanitary water heater superior corrosion protection.
- The longer magnesium anode allows for long-term use without servicing.
- The heater is surrounded by high-quality 50 mm thick polyurethane insulation, which is completely free of CFCs.