Key features of the Andorra wood-burning stove
- The Andorra wood-burning stove has an efficiency of 80,4 % and a rated output of 11,2 kW,
- The permitted fuels for the Andorra fireplace are logs and wood briquettes,
- The firebox of a chimney stove is surrounded by a special material (vermiculite) that increases the temperature in the combustion chamber and allows the logs to burn more efficiently,
- a damper is fitted to regulate primary and secondary combustion air,
- The wood-burning stove has the option of combustion air from outside,
- flue gas extraction from above,
- the log loading door has curved glass.