Key features of TPO floor panels
- TPO 30 has a compressive strength of 5 kPa and an insulation thickness of 3 cm,
- TPO 10 has a compressive strength of 5 kPa and an insulation thickness of 1 cm,
- TPO has a compressive strength of 75 kPa and is uninsulated, making it particularly suitable for adaptations and buildings where higher compressive loads are required,
- The design and arrangement of the studs on the TPO floor slab allows for longitudinal, transverse and diagonal laying and quick and easy installation of 16 and 17 mm diameter pipes,
- the special edge shape serves to overlap the panels with a click system.