Features that convince you of the quality of the TS flat plate collector
The quality of the materials used to ensure a long collector lifetime and maximum heat absorption are of the utmost importance for the TS collector. In addition, the collector is characterised by its universal mounting and other essential features, the most important of which are:
- The core of the TS collector is an aluminium absorber coated with a highly selective coating, which allows up to 95 % heat absorption and excellent solar energy efficiency even in less favourable weather conditions.
- The solar glass used in the construction of the TS collector has a 90 % transmittance and is highly resistant to mechanical damage. The glass is fixed to the housing using a specially developed two-component adhesive, which allows extremely precise manufacturing and perfect sealing.
- The collector is insulated with 40 mm thick mineral wool for excellent thermal insulation.
- The manifold has a sleeve on the side for correct installation of the temperature sensor without additional elements.
- The back of the collector is protected by a specially designed aluminium plate.
Possible collector layouts
Improved collector ventilation system prevents rusting
The collector boasts an improved ventilation system that completely prevents water ingress. At the same time, this system allows the collector to be mounted vertically and horizontally. In the event of major temperature changes, the improved ventilation system ensures the rapid and complete elimination of dew.
Collector manufacturing standards
The TS collector meets the high technical standards and requirements in solar collector technology. Production is carried out on a fully robotic production line, which ensures extremely precise manufacturing. To ensure 100% tighter joints, each collector is pressure tested to 15 bar. This excellence is confirmed by the KEYMARK quality certificate for solar systems issued by the Austrian Institute of Technology.