When is an oil stove a good choice?
- You have an older building with radiator heating.
- You want to upgrade your existing system at minimal cost.
- You are looking for a heat source with a good price/performance ratio.
- You have adequate space for a firebox and an oil tank.
- You want a responsive, economical heating system, with good control options and the ability to adapt to your lifestyle.
Replace your old boiler with a new one
and thus recoup your investment in the form of fuel in just a few years
The investment in the heating system is evaluated over the payback period in terms of savings. Although fuel oil prices are not as low as in previous years, they are stable in the longer term. Global production capacity is growing faster than demand. In any case, heating with oil remains one of the most comfortable ways to heat. Add to this the fuel savings from replacing an old, worn-out stove with a new low-temperature or condensing oil boiler, we will recoup our investment in a few years.
Selection of oil boilers
No posts found!